Monday, November 15, 2010

Father Christmas Cards Pink Paislee - Peta Vegvari


Quick and easy christmas cards made with Pink Paislee Father Christmas paper.  I have used Quartz card as my base (A4 cut in half and folded) The base is the back of  "Stockings" and the red is "Around the World".  The "Trading Cards" is the main focus of the cards as I have layed 1 flat and the other has been cut and layered with scrapdots to create the 3D effect.



I have colour sprayed some strips of muslin with glimmer mist in a dark brown colour and layed that ontop of all the layeres except the trading card.  This just broke the colours up a little.  All the edges of the papers layered have been edge distressed in keeping with the aged look.  To make 12 cards I have used 2 pieces of each Pink Paislee Paper and 8 A4 cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment