Sunday, February 13, 2011

Once Upon A Springtime Cards and Layout Kit

I know its been a while but life just gets busier every year.  I have finally finished the cards and layout kits for February and I have to say I love them.  The Once Upon A Springtime Card and Layout Kit comes complete with the products required to make the 4 cards.  For the layout there is a little adjustment for you to make.  These are listed below.

The kit for the cards had full instructions and some of the pieces will be pre-cut for you.  Each fairy wing has a dusting of Diamond Dust for the extra sparkle.






On the layout I have used tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze to paint the wings in the fairies at the bottom and the fairy at the top.  In your kit I have included the alphabet stickers for the quote but you will need your own chipboard letters if you want one word to stand out.  I have painted the chipboard with cream paint and then a coat of the Glimmer Glaze.  You will have everything else required in the kit.  I will also include photos from other angles so you can see where I have used scrap dots to layer the flowers and fairies.


I hope you like them as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment