Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas Cards in July

So with Christmas only 6 months away and the way time flies, I have decided this year to get in early and start making Websters Waiting for Santa Christmas cards.  I have a few of these kits available for purchase on the website.  All materials are included and full instructions.






Our layout of the month is a single page heritage layout with 3 photos using My Minds Eye paper titles "Love".  This layout has hidden journaling and many different elements to complete the overall effect.  The kit includes all materials and full instructions.


I can't wait to get the new CHA products.  Some I have pre-ordered already and others I am still waiting for the pre-order to become available.  I will post here as new products are available and new kits are put together.  The wonderfully talented Alyssa Rowe will be putting together some kits in upcoming months so keep and eye out for her designs.

Until next time stay warm and enjoy the new releases :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment